In 2013, Learners’ Castle School opened its door for students in Multan. The philosophy of the school has been to provide the best quality education, create independent & smart learners who are prepared to enter the real world once their formal education ends. The school is affiliated with the BISE Board of Multan for the Matriculation program and the grading system applied in the senior levels is in line with the specifications of the Board.
LCS started off with only 12 students and now has come a long way since its inception. We keep growing every day. At LCS, our core values are the foundation of our school. They are why we do what we do and how we do them. These core values shape our mission, it is what allows us to create the culture of the school and reflect the learning of the students. They are the essence of everything we believe in – they highlight the underlying competencies that make our school run efficiently.
Our mission is to provide young students with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We stress the total development of each child: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical.
Learners’ Castle shall be a learning organization that fosters creative and critical thinking skills, academic excellence with strong moral values to develop successful and contributing members of a global society.
The right decision today will reflect your child’s success tomorrow.
The aims of LCS is to stress on:
- Cater to every child’s individual needs
- Create socially strong, independent individuals
- Enhance Variety of experiences, skills, attitudes, concepts and knowledge to fully develop each child’s potential
- Balanced and excellent quality education
- Enhance self-esteem and the ability to value each person’s own worth through a happy, caring, enriching and secure environment.
- Develop the natural curiosity that children exhibit about themselves and their world, and use their curiosity to foster positive attitudes to learning.
- Provide a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum for all children in keeping with the requirements.